From: Erin Moran
Subject: Join Danny for our Playbook Book Club - Next Thursday!
First, a huge thank you to everyone who joined us at our most recent Hospitality Included Town Hall – we are so incredibly grateful to The Modern team, who generously shared their perspectives on how it has felt to transition to Hospitality Included. If you weren’t able to make it, you can view the video online here (password: townhall).
We are continuing to address the feedback you provided in our All-Employee Survey – specifically you asked for more opportunities to learn and to collaborate with other USHG colleagues.
We heard you. And I’m so excited to share a few opportunities that do just that!
· Our Playbook Book Club – Thursday, February 25th, 12pm at the Home Office
Join Danny in an hour-long discussion around Our Playbook, our culture and what it means to live our Family Values. Please sign up using the sign-up sheet in your business! (or email Chip Huffman at email@example.com)
· Hospitality Quotient (HQ) Info Session – Thursday, March 3rd, 4pm at the Home Office
Join us for an info session, case study, and Q&A with Susan Salgado, Managing Partner of HQ, to learn more about Hospitality Quotient and how an employee-first culture can benefit companies in any industry. Click here to register and then join us afterwards for beers in the USHG kitchen!
· USHG’s Community Council – Applications now open!
Our Community Council brings USHG colleagues together in an effort to strengthen our communities. We are now accepting 2016 applications and if you’re interested, apply here.
· USHG 20% Employee Discount and Dining Dollars now available for use at Untitled and Studio Cafe!
Your discount and dining dollars are a great USHG perk, and a fantastic way to explore other businesses. We are proud to share that this opportunity has now been expanded to Untitled and Studio Cafe and would love to see you there soon.
· Interested in learning more by taking training classes? Check out our newly expanded offerings here.
Hope to see you soon!