“This is the beginning of a new day. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day
of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever;
in its place is something left behind. Let it be something good.”
- Source Unknown
Our Family Values and How to Live Them
Excellence: Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- I bring my personal best to my work for the purpose of helping my team achieve superior results.
- I demonstrate a hunger to learn even more about myself, my profession and my world.
- I actively solicit feedback to continuously improve and grow
Hospitality: Doing all that can be done for others – and more than is expected – in thoughtful ways that
let people know you are on their side.
- I am aware of, and own, how my behaviors impact others and make them feel.
- I consistently demonstrate warmth, care and courage to support and strengthen the team.
- I create memorable moments of hospitality for all of our stakeholders to power the cycle of Enlightened Hospitality.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Seeing opportunities others haven’t, and creating solutions others wish they’d
thought of first.
- I take risks to continuously innovate.
- I add to the dialogue by asking the question “whoever wrote the rule…”
- I honor my mistakes as opportunities to grow and humbly share my lessons learned with others to fuel learning and innovation.
Integrity: Doing the right thing, always, using sound judgment, even when no one is looking.
- I use my best judgment to do what is fair and right, even when it may not be in my immediate self-interest.
- I courageously provide honest feedback to my colleagues to hold them accountable to our standards of excellence and their own growth and development.
- I actively build trust with my colleagues and stakeholders, one action at a time.