Manager Benefits and Compensation
Learn about all the benefits USHG provides our managers. Download the PDF >
Starting salary for a manager at USHG is $52,000, with salary growth commensurate to role growth and responsibility.
All USHG managers are eligible for USHG's bonus program, which offers financial reward for performance while also hitting business specific financial targets.
To be eligible for the bonus program, all managers must have completed the following classes:
- Introduction to the Family Values
- Feedback Through the Family Values
- Interviewing for the Family Values
Employee Dining Program
All managers receive the 20% Employee Dining Program discount (after six months at USHG), as well as $1,000 in Dining Dollars annually ($500 loaded on January 1, $500 on July 1) to explore USHG's restaurants.
- Either Dining Dollars OR the Discount can be used, they cannot be used together
- The maximum discount, per meal, is $200
- Dining Dollars cannot be used on drinks only, and cannot be used for gratuity
- You can accrue up to a maximum of two years' worth of Dining Dollars
- Discount and Dining Dollars are not able to be used at Citi Field, Nationals Park, Saratoga Race Course, JFK Airport, or Shake Shack
All USHG managers have access to $1,000 to put towards an Education and Development opportunity. We are committed to investing in your personal and professional growth, these funds allow you to pursue opportunities outside of USHG to further develop your skills and knowledge.
All scholarships opportunities require approval from your manager - read the guidelines and then download and submit the application below to your manager for approval.