Open Enrollment 2016 Quick Guide
Already have insurance? Click here for information about the changes happening to your current insurance plan.
Our official Open Enrollment period is August 15th - September 9, 2016.
Benefits become effective October 1, 2016.
All changes will first appear in your October 12th paycheck.
Before you start:
- If you are accessing UltiPro from a smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone) please make sure you select "View Desktop Version"
- You can navigate open enrollment using the steps on the left side of the page:
- You can also go step by step using the navigation buttons on the top right of each page:
Step 1: Access Open Enrollment
- Select open enrollment from the home screen in UltiPro
- OR you can find open enrollment under "Myself" in the top navigation
Step 2: Select your Open Enrollment session
Step 3: Verify beneficiaries and dependents
- Please Note: A dependent can be enrolled in any benefit plan in which you enroll
- Review/update current dependent(s) by selecting the name link
- To enroll a dependent in a benefit you will need his/her birth date and social security number
- To add a dependent use the "Add" button
Step 4: Enrolling in Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- You have the option to enroll in Medical, Dental and/or Vision insurances plans
- If you want to enroll, select one of the following benefit options:
- Employee only
- Employee + child(ren)
- Employee + family
- Employee + spouse
- To add a dependent to a benefit plan you will be required to include additional information such as birth date and social security number
Step 5: Reviewing and Submitting Elections
- Review the election information on the Confirm Your Changes page
- Review the elected (or declined) benefit(s) including covered dependent(s) and cost information
- If you want to make changes, return to the applicable page by selecting the appropriate step on the left hand side
- If you are not finished or want to double check your elections, save to Draft to complete the election at a later time (use the "Draft" button in the Navigation bar)
- Once your are 100% sure your elections are final, select the "Submit" button in the Navigation Bar
- Select Submit ONLY when you are 100% certain your enrollment is final
Step 6: Confirm your elections
- After you Submit the confirmation page appears
- You may wish to print the Confirmation page to keep for your records
Congratulations! You have completed Open Enrollment!