Our official Open Enrollment period is August 14th - September 4th, 2016.
Benefits become effective October 1, 2017.
All changes will first appear in your October 11th paycheck.
Before you start:
- If you are accessing UltiPro from a smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone) please make sure you select "View Desktop Version"
- If you would like to keep your enrollment exactly as is, there is nothing you need to do. By doing nothing you will automatically enroll in the exact same insurance options as you had in 2016
Step 1: Access Open Enrollment
- Select open enrollment from the home screen in UltiPro
- OR you can find open enrollment under "Myself" in the top navigation
Step 2: Select your Open Enrollment session
- Once selected, you can navigate open enrollment using the steps on the left side of the page
- You can also go step by step using the navigation buttons on the top right of each page:
Step 3: Verify beneficiaries and dependents
- Please Note: A dependent can be enrolled in any benefit plan in which you enroll
- Review/update current dependent(s) by selecting the name link
- To enroll a dependent in a benefit you will need his/her birth date and social security number
- To add a dependent use the "Add" button
Step 4: Enrolling in Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- You have the option to enroll in Medical, Dental and/or Vision insurances plans
- If you want to enroll, select one of the following benefit options:
- Employee only
- Employee + child(ren)
- Employee + family
- Employee + spouse
- To add a dependent to a benefit plan you will be required to include additional information such as birth date and social security number
Step 5: Supplementary Benefits
- This year we have the opportunity to enroll directly in Supplemental Benefits as part of Open Enrollment
- These benefits include Life, Short Term Disability and Group Accident
- All options are additional and voluntary
Step 6: Reviewing and Submitting Elections
- Review the election information on the Confirm Your Changes page
- Review the elected (or declined) benefit(s) including covered dependent(s) and cost information
- If you want to make changes, return to the applicable page by selecting the appropriate step on the left hand side
- If you are not finished or want to double check your elections, save to Draft to complete the election at a later time (use the "Draft" button in the Navigation bar)
- Once your are 100% sure your elections are final, select the "Submit" button in the Navigation Bar
- Select Submit ONLY when you are 100% certain your enrollment is final
Step 7: Confirm your elections
- After you Submit the confirmation page appears
- You may wish to print the Confirmation page to keep for your records
Congratulations! You have completed Open Enrollment!